From Pedro Gil to the streets of Espana to the halls leading to the Intensive Care Unit

Thursday, December 28, 2006

$%^&*!!!

Date: 21 Nov, 2001

"Springing back"

I was kinda down for the past few weeks, for reasons only a few know. Listening to linkin park helped a bit.. actually it made me more frustrated.

I tried so hard and got so far.. in the end it doesn't even matter...

What i admire about that song is its honesty... They say that when you are down in the dumps, one should try to get out of it fast. I say, sadness is part of life and like all aspects of life, it must be embraced. Go and wallow in your sadness. Cry the tears you need to cry. Listen to all those sad songs... What is bad is when you allow sadness to control you, or when you don't cry out for help... As ronan keating said (or sang), life is one big roller coaster, you just have to ride it.

I thank God that in spite of everything (my doubts, my stubborness), He manages to show me His unending and unconditional love. Great God.
I also thank God for my "garbage dump", a friend who has been in the receiving end of my woes.

***
What I am trying to say is that i am back. THe problems are still there but I am back from the dumps. I've seen it. I've wallowed in it. I've cried in it... And i chose to come out of it. :)

No comments: