From Pedro Gil to the streets of Espana to the halls leading to the Intensive Care Unit

Thursday, December 28, 2006

"To the unknown"

Date: 11 Jan, 2002


i'm cleaning out the closet.

Papers here...letters there... bookmarks... old memories... whatever... i am throwing them all away. Somebody cure me of you. Please.

No need to keep those stuff now. What was i thinking? Those things that preoccupied me before seem to be irrelevant now. This need to hang on must stop now.

THere... It's clean. Good as new. I'm all set for a new chapter... a new adventure... a new facet in my so-called life. This phase is over...

It was a great phase though. One that i would definitely look back on with a smile.

I look up... I see a star... I stop. I cross my fingers and hope. I take my eyes off the sky and stare at the dark mysterious road that lay ahead. I smile and run towards the unknown. It would take a lifetime for me to know where this path would take me. Two things i know of this path - it's hard and it's the right path. That's all i need to know.

Here's to life.

No comments: