From Pedro Gil to the streets of Espana to the halls leading to the Intensive Care Unit

Thursday, December 28, 2006

La Dolce Vita


Date: 14 Oct, 2001


I spent the weekend with my old friends in a nearby province and it will go down in history as one of the most enjoyable and relaxing weekends i ever had. I thank the Lord everyday for providing me with friends like that. I only wish everyone could have friends like mine. Each one of them is a rock unto which i lean on to. I am rich indeed...

* * *

Why do some people opt to have a relationship that emotionally drains them? I have this friends who really likes to get into the thick of things. She really loves to get into relationships that sucks. Like recently, she agreed to enter into a relationship even when the guy told her that there are other women in his life. She agreed. Hello? Anyways she is asking for our help but i told her that she could always come to us anytime and we will always be there. I also told her that we cannot help her unless she decides to help herself first. SHe has got to realize that it takes two to tango and that the problems she is now in is a product of how she sees herself as an individual. Another friend advised that she go and have another relationship with another less worrysome guy, guy B. The problem with guy B, although he comes with less complications, is that he also spells trouble. I think that entering into another relationship is not the solution. My friend needs to find herself and love herself. Unless she learns that, she would always be into relationships that sucks....

***

No comments: