From Pedro Gil to the streets of Espana to the halls leading to the Intensive Care Unit

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Those monster doctors at the department of pharmacology


Date: 15 Dec, 2001


I look up. It's 8:30 pm. I've been sitting in front of this computer since 10 a.m. Ten and a half friggin hours. No i am not surfing the net. I am doing some statistics for the experiment. You'd think that after four years of stats, i'd be good at this...Shoot. Christmas is just around the corner and here i am slaving away. I haven't bought any gifts for my loved ones... :)

I can smile now because i have just finished it. *Screams* It's a good thing i couldn't find my matchbox cd, otherwise i would have felt the frustration. I opted for the corrs to make my disposition about this whole stat thing more positive. *Chants: I love stats. I love stats. I love stats.

Can't wait for this to be over. God. The doctors in morning pharmacology are like monsters. So unlike the other doctors. It's like they combined all the nasty teachers, the ones wronged by the world, the ones who managed to shed off all their kindness and humanity, the ones who have contempt on youthful exuberance into one department. Sure they have some sort of humanity in them, they have two legs and two arms... but that is where the resemblance stops... LOL i am exaggerating here. Merry Christmas to us all!

No comments: