From Pedro Gil to the streets of Espana to the halls leading to the Intensive Care Unit

Thursday, December 28, 2006

First year medical Student

Date: 30 Jul, 2001
Number: 354 of 354 memoirs
"That thing called Pathology"

Okay so this is the first time i'm going to write my thoughts online. I don't know if my real life diary would be jealous... guess i'll have to take the chance. I just had the hardest exam in my entire life and I owe it all to a subject called pathology. I never realized that ELISA's were supposed to be important in my life. Hahaha... The agonies of med school. MEd school is fun though... If you consider sleeping with a surgery book as your pillow, if you consider dissecting a cadaver as memorable, if you find the Kreb's cycle to be more exciting than the roller coaster, then Med school is definitely wild. The exam i took earlier drained me and my wallet ( all that stress increased my appetite)so i have to log off...

No comments: